We don’t really celebrate Halloween where I come from, unless its a Halloween themed party. People don’t dress up and walk around outside.
However, Halloween is a sacred time of year and should be treated as such!Unfortunately, if you are anything like me you probably still not sure what to wear or have nothing to wear.
But never fear the solution is here!
There are two fool-proof ways to live it up today without minimal stress or effort, and both ways don’t really cost much because you probably own everything you need anyway.
Fool-proof last minute minimal effort costume idea number 1:
- Use make up or face paint to create your face -there are plenty of online tutorials all over the place-.
- Once your face is beat put on an elegant dress or suit…or whatever you feel like wearing.
- Now go your and trick-or-treat till you got enough candy to eat your feelings.
ol-proof last minute minimal effort costume idea number 2:
- Get a mask and put it on.
- Put on cloths that go with the mask vibes.
- Taaadaaaa your done.
I personally am not doing anything other than have a quite night at home with some friends. But I hope you found this helpful.
Enjoy and stay safe my lovelies x